Committee meeting details
Hebburn Community Area Forum (2006-2007)
This forum covers the Hebburn Quay, Hebburn South and Monkton wards. It is one of six forums that promote and champion our local communities.
Meeting held on 05/03/2007 at Iona Social Club, Hebburn.
- Agenda [489 KB]
- Minutes of the meeting 22 January 2007 [756 KB]
- Minutes of the meeting 5 February 2007 [736 KB]
- Minutes of the meeting 5 March 2007 [770 KB]
- Police Report (Cover report) [450 KB]
- Police Report [24 KB]
- Get Active in South Tyneside (Cover Report) [467 KB]
- Financial Assistance for Private Sector Homes [133 KB]
- Community Area Forum Grant Budget 2006/2007 [512 KB]
- South Tyneside Homes Information Report [190 KB]
- The Delivery of the Decent Homes Programme [128 KB]
- The Decent Homes Programme 2007-2013 [17 MB]
- Work Programme for the Forum - Cover [131 KB]
- Work Programme for the Forum - Report [55 KB]
- Economic Development Update [487 KB]
- Capital Construction Projects Progress Report [480 KB]
- Councillor Alan Kerr
- Councillor Nancy Elizabeth Maxwell
- Councillor John Gerard McCabe
- Councillor James Sewell
Declarations of interest
- Councillor Alan Kerr declared an interest in item 4: Get Active in South Tyneside and Personal Interest as Non-Executive Director of South Tyneside Primary Care Trust.
- declared an interest in item 8: The Delivery of the Decent Homes and Prejudicial Interest as daughter lives on Lyon Street, a street under consideration.