Committee meeting details
Social Care and Health Scrutiny (2005-2006)
This Committee reviews services provided by the Council's Social Care and Health Directorate and other local health providers such as the South Tyneside Primary Care Trust, South Tyneside Health Care NHS Trust, and South of Tyne and Wearside Mental Health Trust, as part of its wide role in health improvement in South Tyneside
Meeting held on 06/04/2006 at Town Hall, South Shields.
- Agenda [474 KB]
- Minutes of 6 April 2006 [515 KB]
- Report from Alzheimers Society [24 KB]
- Report from Carers Association in South Tyneside [265 KB]
- Report from South Tyneside Council for Voluntary Services [266 KB]
- Presentation on Assistive Technology, Telecare and Preventative Services [1 MB]
Declarations of interest
- There were no declarations of interest made at this meeting.