Committee meeting details
Regeneration and Resources Scrutiny Committee (2007-2008)
The general role of the Council's Scrutiny Committees is to review and/or scrutinise decisons made or actions taken in connection with the discharge of the Council's functions and to make recommendations to the Cabinet on such matters. This Scrutiny Committee deals with the scrutiny of all matters relating to the Local Area Agreement priorities of jobs and enterprise and regeneration and resources.
Meeting held on 11/09/2007 at Town Hall, South Shields.
- Agenda [480 KB]
- Regeneration and Resources Scrutiny Committee Annual Report 2006-2007 [4 MB]
- Work Programme Covering Report [464 KB]
- Work Programme [60 KB]
- Strategic Partnership Update [485 KB]
- Regeneration and Neighbourhood Renewal Inspection [117 KB]
- Councillor Eileen Leask
- Councillor Robert Dix
- Councillor Edward Malcolm
- Councillor Thomas John Pigott
- Councillor Sylvia Spraggon
- Councillor Donald Wood
Declarations of interest
- There were no declarations of interest made at this meeting.