Councillor Alan Kerr, Monkton, Labour
I worked in Transport, Management Services and Training. I worked in Local Government for over 26 years. I am at present Deputy Leader of the Council and a member of the Cabinet. I am interested in health matters, education, the aspirations and interests of young people, the care and treatment of older people. In short I believe in people. I do my utmost to ensure that their concerns, complaints and queries are addressed. I see the role of Councillor as an advocate and a steward. As far as possible I will see that their aspirations are met and their concerns are addressed.
- Address: 58 Lambley Crescent, Hebburn, Tyne and Wear, NE31 2ND.
- Tel (Home): 0191 421 4411
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please check individual dates and times with Members Support on 0191 427 1717 or at email@example.com.
Outside organisation membership
- Governing Body - Toner Avenue Primary School
- Governing Body - Hebburn Comprehensive School
- Tyne and Wear Integrated Transport Authority (Local Transport Plan Working Group)
- Local Government Association - Urban Commission