Councillor Jane Branley, Westoe, Independent
I was born and bred in South Shields attending Barnes Road Infant School, Horsley Hill Juniors and then the Grammar School for Girls. I have lived in South Shields all of my life apart from the time spent away from the area at college. My employment history covers such things as a wages clerk for the Port of Tyne Authority, an account administrator for IBM and a Careers Officer for South Tyneside Local Authority. The majority of my professional career was based in further education and I left the City of Sunderland College in May 2005 having worked my way from teaching through to management jobs.
- Address: The White House, Westoe Village, South Shields, Tyne and Wear, NE33 3EG.
- Tel (Mobile): 07904170860
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please check individual dates and times with Members Support on 0191 427 1717 or at email@example.com.
- Borough Council
- Riverside Community Area Forum
- People Select Committee
- Licensing/Regulatory Committee