Councillor Mark Walsh, Horsley Hill, Labour
I have over 20 years experience of working in local government, initially working in welfare rights as an adviser then manager, and then for the last 8 years or so as a project manager overseeing various transformation projects. Many of these were within adult social care and it is from there that I have developed a strong interest in social care, the personalisation agenda and how we can work with partners to continue delivering excellent services for the people of South Tyneside, especially those who are most vulnerable.
- Address: 13 Mortimer Road, South Shields, Tyne and Wear, NE33 4TT.
- Tel (Home): 0191 454 1795
- Email: email@example.com
Every Saturday 10am - 11am
Mardsen Road Health and Wellbeing Centre
- Please check individual dates and times with Members Support on 0191 427 1717 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Borough Council
- Planning Committee
- East Shields and Whitburn Community Area Forum
- Overview and Scrutiny Coordinating and Call-in Committee