South Tyneside Wellbeing
Tyne and Wear
- online guide designed to give advice and information about how to keep your mind and body healthy and where to find help if you have a problem.
- There are two aspects of wellbeing; feeling good and functioning well, both of these are an important part of being healthy.
- offering self-help tips, general information and a guide to local services
- links to local forums for sharing and developing ideas in order to contribute to the improvement of mental health, happiness and wellbeing happiness forum
- ideas on how to Connect, Be Active, Take Notice, Keep Learning and Give - the 5 a day for health and happiness
Who is this service available to? everyone
Independent service providers are not endorsed by South Tyneside Council and we cannot be responsible if the information is out of date as we rely on the service providers to notify us of any changes. Please make your own enquiries about these services.
Bookmark this page