Haven Point is our brand new, state of the art leisure facility at South Shields seafront, boasting:
- a 25 metre competition pool and 18 metre teaching pool, both with adjustable floors for varying age groups and abilities
- leisure waters with slides, sprays, bubble spa and water play
- a sauna, a steam room, and an 86 station gym
- two dance studios offering a variety of fitness classes
- visitor information centre
- coffee lounge, cafe, outdoor terrace, two multi-purpose rooms, amphitheatre and a roof top viewing gallery.
We have a great selection of cardio-vascular machines such as treadmills, cross trainers, cycles and steppers, along with resistance weight training equipment.
We offer a wide variety of fitness classes to suit all interests and fitness levels.
Other activities available at Haven Point including sauna and steam room.
How to get here, where to park, and opening times.
See a glimpse of what Haven Point has to offer.
See a list of prices for Haven Point.
Become a member for unlimited access to Haven Point, Temple Park, Monkton Stadium and more.
The Duke of Cambridge spent time meeting schoolchildren and members of the public before officially opening Haven Point.