Forms you will need

If you have a solicitor or estate agent acting for you, he/she will send in the forms or the forms can be obtained from:

Oyez Formslink
Oyez House
7 Spa Road
SE16 3QQ

Website: Oyez Formslink


Blackwells Bookshop
141 Percy Street
Newcastle Upon Tyne

Telephone: 0191 232 6421
Fax: 0191 260 2536

To carry out a search you will need

  • Official Certificate of Search (Form LLC1) and
  • Supplementary Enquiries (Form CON 29)

Local land charges home

Bookmark this page

Bookmark and Share

What is social bookmarking?

Rate this page
We'd like to know how you rate this information / service?