Public Health Improvement Information and Resource Team
We offer a range of health improvement/ health promotion/public health information and resources, for all those who have a role in improving health in South Tyneside, Gateshead and Sunderland.
Our new information and resource base has an exciting range of visual health resources, and a wide range of health information to support lifestyle changes, and promote health messages in a wide variety of settings.
Who can access us?
Any individual or organisation who is working to improve health in others can access our resources and information free of charge.
What can you access?
A range of health information and resources covering a variety of health topics, including:
- physical activity
- sexual health
- cancer prevention
- diabetes and
- cardiovascular disease.
What resources do we have?
- Visual health models, e.g. the jar of tar, rolls of fat, death of a lung
- Health DVDs and training packages
- Free loan display equipment/display boards for health events and activities
- Health campaign promotional materials
- A huge range of free leaflets and posters
- Telephone: 0191 424 6666
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit: please telephone or email us to arrange a visit (visits by appointment only)
- Online ordering: www.stw.resourcesorg.co.uk
Our new base
South Tyneside Council, Town Hall, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE33 2RL
There is also a free delivery service available to premises in South Tyneside, Gateshead and Sunderland.
Leaflet orders need to be made in advance of any visits. Alternatively your order can be left with us at the time of your visit, and your leaflets will then be despatched, or can be collected, within 5 working days.
Online ordering of all items can be done in the usual way. Visual loan resources can be ordered and taken on the day of your visit if available.
Bookmark this page